Wednesday 5 December 2018

RIP Tumblr

Barefoot Soap Actors has moved!

I am not sure what will happen to barefootsoapactors.tumblr.com but Tumblr are flagging all my posts as adult content even though I have NO ADULT CONTENT whatsoever on my blog and the majority of what I post are screencaps from DAYTIME SOAPS!!

Anyway since Tumblr seem to be determined to ruin their business I'm not willing to sit and argue with them about the fact that each post is not adult content so screw them. Here is my new blog address https://barefootsoapactors.blogspot.com

I don't have the time or energy to re-upload the thousands of pictures I've posted over the years and at this point I don't know if the old posts will be taken down from Tumblr or not so when I post new pictures I will also include the previous pictures posted of that actor as I have done so with the first post, Logan Shroyer. I will also take requests for previously posted pictures to be uploaded to this blog.

I hope you will come to my new blog and enjoy while Tumblr wallows in the mess it's creating.

2 comments:

  1. You might want to check into something like Cumblr. They're saying that when they get up and running, you'll be able to import your whole blog. I think there are others as well. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete